Rodney's time in Tennessee
Hello again! I have talked to Rodney several times this week and he is in good spirits, enjoying the beautiful outdoors of Tennessee. He was able to fly for 3.5 hours yesterday since the weather was better; he is grateful for this flight time before he returns to MAF on Saturday, August 2nd. Thunderstorms seem to come and go, so he and Ron keep a close eye on the weather and fly at every opportunity.
Rodney and I became an aunt and uncle on Monday as my sister Shannon gave birth to a healthy baby girl named Emily Faith. She was 8lbs, 12oz and 21 inches long; everyone is doing fine and we are excited for the new addition to the family.
Rodney and I became an aunt and uncle on Monday as my sister Shannon gave birth to a healthy baby girl named Emily Faith. She was 8lbs, 12oz and 21 inches long; everyone is doing fine and we are excited for the new addition to the family.
Comments