Almost time


Hello everyone. We are officially one week away from Baby's due date :) Rodney and I have spent the last several weekends cleaning and re-organizing the apartment to make room for all of Baby's things.... pretty amazing how much stuff comes when a baby is due! We are excited to meet our child and feel blessed that God has given us this little miracle. As always, Rodney and I appreciate your prayers; we look forward to sharing and celebrating with you once Baby arrives!


I wanted to share a story about Rodney and the Baby. Last night, Rodney was singing to my tummy and all of a sudden, the Baby moved from one side of my stomach to the other in order to be closer to where Rodney was singing :) I'm glad that the Baby knows Rodney's voice and that they've started bonding even before Baby is born.

Comments

Alexis said…
Awww that's adorable! Your baby is going to be sharp!

Popular posts from this blog

HERE IT IS!

ITS A BOY!

Spring/summer has arrived!