Almost two weeks old
Sometimes it feels like the weeks have gone fast since we got home from the hospital. Justice will be two weeks old on Sunday and he is already growing and changing so much. To me, he doesn't look like a newborn any more, he just looks like a baby. He seems so big in his bassinet; I wonder how long it will be before he moves into a crib. I am staying busy being at home with Justice and trying to keep up with all of our mission's paperwork and Bible Studies that need to be completed before we go back to Idaho in January.
Rodney (Shannon's husband) arrived home yesterday after a nine month deployment with the Navy; it was his first time to see Emily and I'm sure they are enjoying being together as a family again.
I can't believe it's already October; time flies when you're having fun!
Comments