Justice walking

Meet David, Brenda and Tabitha Marsh. David is a language school student and a Registered Nurse. Their family will be going to the Congo Republic with Global Outreach in January of 2010, but for now, Brenda will be babysitting Justice while Rodney and I are in class.
Here is Justice hiding in one of the cupboards that hasn't been filled with stuff yet :)

This is Justice enjoying his new room and toy bin.


Just being a cute, exploring boy :)



We arrived in Sherbrooke, Quebec on Monday afternoon and we've spent the week getting our apartment set up before we start school next Wednesday. I've included a link to a video of Justice walking in our apartment (I guess he decided to walk after sitting in his car seat for 8 days) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zCHx4M3XmM I can't believe that he is already 11 months old today and that next month he'll be 1 year old!
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HERE IT IS!

ITS A BOY!

Spring/summer has arrived!