Life goes on

Justice is very excited that the Chargers won the game yesterday! Go Chargers!


Well, I (Tammi) have been in bed since Thursday with strep throat, but I'm on antibiotics and I'm feeling much better, so I thought I would send out an update. The fall is coming and going here in Sherbrooke. The leaves are changing and many are already falling off the trees. We just finished two weeks of phonetics in class and now we are starting to learn about the definite and indefinite articles.
Today, while we were in class, Brenda and Tabitha took Justice to an apple orchard. They said he had a wonderful time and he even came back with a pumpkin :) I was expecting him to come home with an apple......
Justice has made many new friends here and these friends are giving him all kinds of toys. Today he added Jeffery the Toys-R-Us Giraffe and a toy tractor to his very full toy basket. It is certainly a blessing to have wonderful friends here while we are away from family and friends back home.
Click on the link to see Justice doing his "He-Man" impression and saying his new favorite word. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F06qBMcNJ4k

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HERE IT IS!

ITS A BOY!

Reflecting on the light