Spaghetti and snow
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrF9IWkZgLE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ob9pAehvN4k
We are learning a lot of new concepts in class right now and I (Tammi) am hoping that they will all sink in eventually :) It has started snowing again after a few *warm* days of 40+ degrees and rain. The Bible school is hosting weekend winter camps for the next three weeks, so they are asking us to pray for LOTS of snow....... I said that I'd think about it :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ob9pAehvN4k
We are learning a lot of new concepts in class right now and I (Tammi) am hoping that they will all sink in eventually :) It has started snowing again after a few *warm* days of 40+ degrees and rain. The Bible school is hosting weekend winter camps for the next three weeks, so they are asking us to pray for LOTS of snow....... I said that I'd think about it :)
Comments