Back in Bunia




Well, it's been a while since I've written so I thought I'd update you on what we've been doing. We got back to Bunia on the 8th of July, had a week to get re-settled and then we went back to Uganda with our whole team for a few days of Family Conference (see pictures). It was a very refreshing time both physically and spiritually; we were very blessed by Gregg and Mike who came from California to be with us for those days. They brought us yummy treats (like candy bars and a kit to make s'mores). After conference, we came back to Bunia and Rodney has been working on his flight check out. He is working 45-50 hours a week and we are glad that he is home on weekends :-) Justice, Jaycee and I have been keeping busy at home, playing outside in the grass with Justice's trucks and tractors and playing inside with Play-Doh and puzzles when it's raining.We are continuing to get settled in, unpack and might work on getting some furniture made eventually! Thank you all for your love and prayers; we hope you are having a wonderful summer.

Love, Tammi for Rodney, Justice and Jaycee too

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HERE IT IS!

ITS A BOY!

Reflecting on the light