For those who haven't heard the news re: Jaycee
Dear Team,
We are writing to
share some exciting news that will also necessitate a change in
our upcoming schedule. All of you know what has been happening with Jaycee and
her surgeries; since Jaycee’s 1st surgery last May, we have been
seeking a second opinion from a surgeon in Minnesota. Last week, we received a
call from this surgeon with some new information regarding the mass in Jaycee’s
cheek. While we won’t go into detail in this e-mail, after much prayer and
counsel we have a great peace that this is the direction the Lord
wants us to go. All this to say, we have cancelled Jaycee’s
upcoming surgery in San Diego on the 29th of January and we are
going ahead with surgery in Minnesota at the end of February.
This also means
that we will be postponing our deputation trip to San Diego on Feb. 10th
through March 1st and we will re-schedule that trip for some time in
the future after Jaycee has sufficiently recovered from her surgery. We will
keep you all apprised of the new dates that we will be in San Diego.
We are so
grateful to all of you who have prayed specifically about Jaycee’s medical care
these many months; the Lord has certainly answered with a greater “Yes!”
than we ever thought possible with this new surgeon in Minnesota.
Currently, we are
all healthy (which is a great praise!) and we are doing everything in our power
to stay well until the surgery at the end of February. One prayer request that
we want to leave you with is our transportation from Idaho to Minnesota for the
surgery. We are trying to decide whether to use a private organization (small
planes and volunteer pilots) (where weather delays are possible especially
during the winter months) or a commercial flight (germs would be a problem,
especially with the flu that is going around). We know that God will continue
to give us wisdom in this whole process.
Thank you for
joining with us in rejoicing and in prayer!
Love, Tammi, Rodney, Justice and Jaycee
Comments