A wonderful visit with Grandpa and Nana

This week we enjoyed a wonderful visit with my (Tammi) parents! They flew from California to Idaho and we got to show them around 'Mayberry', I mean, Nampa :-) The weather was 'nice' while they were here (we had everything from sunny and 70 degrees to overcast and 50 degrees in a three day span) and we enjoyed days at the park feeding the ducks and bike rides around the neighborhood. Mom and I also discovered a great coffee place here called Dutch Brothers (they make a chocolate coconut coffee drink that is TO DIE FOR!!!!!!!) so I think I've found a new vice ;-)

Dad and Mom flew back to California last night and Jaycee kept asking if she could go on the airplane too; she even gave Nana her pretend ticket and said "Okay, here my ticket. Me go Bumpa and Nini's house".

Thanks for coming out Dad and Mom! We love you and miss you already :-)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HERE IT IS!

ITS A BOY!

Spring/summer has arrived!