A busy life
A lot has happened in the last two weeks, so I thought I'd update you on our busy lives.

We celebrated Mother's Day with my (Tammi) family and had a great time with the grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins.
Rodney and I went to Magic Mountain for two days to celebrate our wedding anniversary early. I got motion sickness both days so I didn't do very many rides, but we had fun being together and it was great knowing that Justice was being well taken care of by my parents.
We had a speaking engagement for a womens luncheon up in Redlands on the 15th and then on the 19th we went to my grandparents house for lunch and Justice had his first experience in the swimming pool (which he loved!)
We celebrated Mother's Day with my (Tammi) family and had a great time with the grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins.
We also made our decision about language school; some of you know that we were looking into the possibility of going to Canada for French language school in August 2009 instead of January 2010, but after much prayer and wise counsel from family and friends, we felt that the best decision for our family would be to stick with the original plan (so we are here until December).
Just in case you are interested, I have posted links on our blog site to the weather in Bunia, DRC where we are going in Africa and also in Sherbrooke, Quebec where we will be for language school. Have a super Memorial Day weekend!
Comments