On Memorial Day, we took the day off and went to the park with John, Megan and Joshua Circo. We put the kids in the swings and they had a great time!
I took this picture to prove that Justice's hair doesn't alway stand straight up :) Although I think it's pretty cute that it does stand up most of the time.
For those who have not yet heard, we officially made a decision to go to language school in September! Rodney and I both have a peace about this decision and now we are starting to think about what to sell, what to pack for Canada and Africa and what to leave in the States while we're gone. It's going to be a lot of work to keep working on raising ministry funds and getting our apartment packed up, but we're just taking things a little bit at a time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HERE IT IS!

ITS A BOY!

Spring/summer has arrived!