Baby it's cold outside!
If you have not yet seen the music video entitled, "Baby It's Cold Outside" by Idina Menzel (the singer who sang 'Let It Go' on the Disney movie 'Frozen') and Michael Buble, it is SUPER cute and I highly recommend it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bbuBubZ1yE.
It's always interesting to me to see different people's perspectives on things. For example, I had one San Diego friend who posted on his Facebook page "Baby it's cold outside"......... it was 47 degrees this morning (which, I confess, IS cold for San Diego). Today, here in Idaho, 41 degrees is supposed to be our high for the day and we might as well be outside in our shorts and tank tops! 41 degrees means the ice that we've been sliding around on as we drive will melt a bit; 41 degrees means the snow will start to melt a bit too and we'll remember that we have grass in our backyard; 41 degrees means we can leave our enormous down jackets in the closet and pull out something that makes us look a little less like the Michelin Tire Man as we waddle down the street.
On November 14th and 15th, the Boise area received 7 3/4 inches of snow; that's the most snow in a 2 day period since 1892! But speaking of keeping things in perspective, I'm thankful that I don't live in Buffalo, NY right now....
We will enjoy Thanksgiving with dear friends here in Idaho and I'm sure there will be plenty of outings and sleeping in the tent in the living room since Rodney has a long four day weekend. May you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving; we have much to be thankful for and are blessed far beyond what we deserve!
Psalm 100:4 "Enter His gates with Thanksgiving and His courts with Praise......."
Love, Tammi for Rodney, Justice and Jaycee
It's always interesting to me to see different people's perspectives on things. For example, I had one San Diego friend who posted on his Facebook page "Baby it's cold outside"......... it was 47 degrees this morning (which, I confess, IS cold for San Diego). Today, here in Idaho, 41 degrees is supposed to be our high for the day and we might as well be outside in our shorts and tank tops! 41 degrees means the ice that we've been sliding around on as we drive will melt a bit; 41 degrees means the snow will start to melt a bit too and we'll remember that we have grass in our backyard; 41 degrees means we can leave our enormous down jackets in the closet and pull out something that makes us look a little less like the Michelin Tire Man as we waddle down the street.
On November 14th and 15th, the Boise area received 7 3/4 inches of snow; that's the most snow in a 2 day period since 1892! But speaking of keeping things in perspective, I'm thankful that I don't live in Buffalo, NY right now....
We will enjoy Thanksgiving with dear friends here in Idaho and I'm sure there will be plenty of outings and sleeping in the tent in the living room since Rodney has a long four day weekend. May you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving; we have much to be thankful for and are blessed far beyond what we deserve!
Psalm 100:4 "Enter His gates with Thanksgiving and His courts with Praise......."
Love, Tammi for Rodney, Justice and Jaycee

Comments