We made it!

Rodney and I both arrived safely in Idaho yesterday and we are ready to begin our week with MAF. Rodney will be flying a Cessna 206 and using a simulator to be tested in instrument flight, and I will be volunteering in the office. We are staying with a wonderful host family (The Hooks)and are looking forward to a profitable time in Nampa. We appreciate your prayers and will update you with any news as we are able.
I (Rodney) managed to accomplish everything that I had gone to Tennessee for. On my second to last flight, I was unable to nail down the short field landings without bouncing or floating down the runway. This was frustrating and a little nerve racking because you can't really be told how to do it; you feel it. Well, I let it soak in my brain overnight and determined to get it right on our last flight...And guess what...God was good to me because it came together. I worked out the right amount of power reduction all of the way to the ground to get the results I was aiming for. Thank you for your prayers.

Love,

Rodney and Tammi and Baby too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HERE IT IS!

ITS A BOY!

Spring/summer has arrived!